Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back again

Wooooo, I havn't used this in a while. I oridginaly started this blog to record what I was doing in college and to record my ramblings. As you can see I sort of got side tracked lol.
So I have decided to try again. Its funny all the stuff I was reading back then. At that time I was working in the chemical industry and studying a BSC in Electronic Engineering and Computer Systems to try and enhance my career in the chemical industry. I am now working as a software engineer in the financial sector. Funny how things work out. Anyway I love what Im doing now so it all worked out well.
I'm planning to use this blog to record problems and the solutions I've come up with in software design so I can use them again. I would appreciate any comments.

No comments: